What is Animal Science Veterinary Research?
Animal Science is the study of the biology of animals that are under the control of humankind. It involves in the production and Management of the farm animals.
Veterinary Medicine deals with the study and diagnosis of diseases, the scope of it is wide covering all animal species both Wild and Domestic with a wide range of conditions which can affect different species.
World Congress on Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine organizing by PULSUS will be held in Rome, Italy on June 24-25, 2019. ASVM 2019 is a comprehensive scientific and educational programme which brings together Veterinary Professionals, Clinicians and Researchers, Speakers from across the Italy and around the world who are interested in Veterinary Research and Animal Welfare Managements
To educate people by imparting training on modern and scientific methods of livestock farming and extension activities
To make available the high quality and productive livestock and poultry breeds for multiplication and supply to the needy farmers of the state by providing advanced breeding services for up gradation of indigenous cattle and buffaloes.
To support the development of strong, realistic programs in instruction, research, and extension, in the fields of meat animals, meat products, and horses
To encourage and assist in the coordinated support of the livestock industry
Why to attend???
Join your peers around the world focused on learning about Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine and related advances, which is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Animal Science, Veterinary community, conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential professionals, make a splash with a new research works, and receive name and recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent research, advances, and the newest updates in Veterinary are hallmarks of this conference.
- Animal health research and development companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Veterinary reference laboratories
- Veterinary imaging equipment manufacturers
- Veterinary Students
- Veterinary Associations
Join us at Rome, Italy for the leading ASVM 2019 Conference
- Find the latest developments in Veterinary Sciences, Cloning and Veterinary research and therapy
- Lectures by the world's prominent professionals and poster presentations at every career stage
- Awareness on novel tools and techniques to benefit your research
- Animal Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Research
- Animal Vaccines
- Animal Biotechnology
- Animal Reproduction and Genetics
- Laboratory animals and testing
- Animal Diseases and Pathology
- Veterinary Pharmaceuticals
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at:- https://veterinary.cmesociety.com/